Episode 005: Bringing Down Walls With Technology
2012 Illinois Teacher of the Year
On the program this week, Teachers of the Year Radio welcomes Josh Stumpenhorst, a junior high Language Arts and Social Science teacher from Lincoln Junior High School in Naperville, IL, who is the 2012 Illinois Teacher of the Year.
- How does technology fit into schools with high poverty?
- How do we avoid shaming teachers into using technology?
- What is the appropriate balance with technology in the classroom?
- Can it be used meaningfully by all grade levels?
Josh Stumpenhorst explores all these topics and more in this latest episode of Teachers of the Year Radio.
Latest posts by Gary G Abud Jr (see all)
- Being Michigan Teacher of the Year: Reflections On a Three-Year Ripple Effect in Teaching - May 16, 2016
- ASCC 13: How to Sell a Colony in 30 Days - August 25, 2015
- Michigan Students to See Shorter Standardized Tests in 2016 - August 21, 2015